Wednesday 24 June 2009

And so it begins

Today was representative of the many days that have come before it: hard, long, soul-sapping. It was on a day such as today that I first thought to ask myself if hard, long soul-sapping days were the way forward for me. I thought about that question seriously for a whole month before deciding that things were going to change. No longer would I work as hard as I had been to make someone else money - I would focus all that effort on creating something myself, and I'd do it now!

But alas - life is not that easy. With a mortgage to pay and bills to settle it was reality check time. Things may take longer than I had hoped.

It's not all bad, though. I have a determined mind - and I'm now fully focused on becoming a full time Betting Exchange Trader. With dedication and perseverance I'm sure I will make it. The only question in my mind is when.

I've read many blogs out there with people reporting vast earnings through trading every day. Adam Heathcote, Peter Webb - they're leaders in this field. But this blog is not going to be like that. If you're just interested in big numbers then at this juncture this blog is not for you. I certainly hope I can appease you some day. This blog is going to be a real representation of what things are going to be like for people like you, who like me is just starting out.

I won't be reporting £1,000 a day profits just yet. I probably won't be reporting £10. But one thing I will report is progress, and more importantly, how that progress was derived. Please feel free to comment, criticise or ask questions - I will always do my best to respond. I'm sure this blog will take months to get off it's feet, but when it does I hope to foster a mutual air of support between us traders who are climbing the ladder.

Well here goes nothing, and I'll post a bit more info of exactly where I'm at shortly.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey pete,

loving the blog-im a newbie as well so it's great to look at more realistic profits from a beginner's perspective! keep up the good work!

jp

Pete said...

Yeah it's going to be a challenge - but who knows - it might just work!

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment